We are seeking talented MSc/PhD students and PostDocs !!!
The PostDoc position is offered for three years.
The research of MSc/PhD students should focus on one of the following areas:
- Model-based time series analysis and data reconciliation
- Multipartite graph based data analysis
- Software sensors, sensor fusion and model-based data fusion
- Spatial data mining and small area estimation
- Process mining, event analysis
- Reinforcement learning algorithms
- Cooperative localisation and crowd sensing
- Interpretability and visualisation of white and black box models
- Structural analysis of controllability, observability and robustness
- Scenario analysis, multi-stage optimisation, multi- and many objective, decision-making and optimisation
The ideal candidate will have good mathematical skills and a programming background (Matlab or Python) and the ability to learn and work independently in a team environment.
Salary: Upon agreement. Thanks to the support of MTA Lendület Program, the salary of the PhD student or PostDoc will be significantly higher than the average salary in Hungary in similar positions.
Interested applicants should send a cover letter, curriculum vitae including research publications to firstname.lastname@example.org